Quick Reminders for Grades TK-7:
- Summer classes will be held June 5- July 14, 2023
Federal Holidays (No School): June 19 & July 4, 2023
- Block Schedule- 8:30 - 11:45 AM
Period 1- 8:30am- 10:00am
Period 2- 10:20am -11:45am
- Drop off no earlier than 8:15 AM (We do not provide before school care)
- Pick up no later than 12:00 PM (fees will apply)
- High school volunteers, teachers, and administration will be available to transfer students between classes.
- Students may bring a quick nutritional snack to enjoy between periods (20 minutes)
- Families may choose to use the following drop-off & pick-up locations:
- Huntington parking lot (enter from West Drive or Huntington Drive)
- Valentine Circle (enter from Virginia Road)
- Valentine Kindergarten Circle (enter from Huntington Drive)
- Walking is highly encouraged
- Students attending classes with “Right At School” will be instructed where to meet after school.
- The San Marino Summer Academy office will be located in Room 30 on the Valentine campus. This classroom is located centrally between Valentine and HMS. This room can be easily accessed from the Valentine Kindergarten Circle. Please DO NOT go to the Valentine or Huntington office, they will be closed.
- If your student will be absent please report your absence on our website:
Classroom assignments and locations have been added to our website.